- Design of new building structures including steel, reinforced concrete, masonry, wood and cold formed/light gauge steel construction.
- Type of buildings including commercial, industrial, manufacturing, residential, institutional, and municipal buildings and structures.
- Design of new construction, renovation and additions to existing building/structures
Load Bearing Wall Removal
Visit sites, identify and measure load bearing walls, design structural frame to replace existing load bearing wall and provide structural drawings
Increase the clear height of basement by providing underpinning and study of the existing basement / foundation walls
Review existing structure of house, design structural frame and foundation of new addition, provide structural drawings and site visits during construction
Site visits, identify structural issues, provide structural recommendation on site. Optionally, provide site review report and assessment
Design new house, or provide structural mark ups to architectural drawings of house
Design reinforcement of new opening in existing foundation wall, design stair and its retaining wall around, provide recommendation or underpinning of existing footing at door opening.
Structural Assessment / Investigations
- Structural damage reports
- Building assessments
- Demolition reports
- Existing building as-built drawings
- Retaining walls
- Foundation design for industrial structures and machinery
- Industrial crane supporting structures
- Industrial racking systems
- Industrial conveyor systems